A Sonder Supplies x Simmons Bilt Collaboration
The Type B-3 sheepskin flying jacket was first introduced in 1934 and worn by the USAAF up until May 1943, when it was superseded by the ANJ-4. This Sonder Supplies x Simmons Bilt collaboration jacket uses the highest quality materials and hardware. The 15mm North American sheepskin leather is super soft and will age beautifully. Finished with waxy horsehide trims, external map pocket, and custom zipper pull.
Chest Size is Jacket Size:Chest Size is Jacket Size:
When choosing your jacket size, make sure you have measured your chest with a tightly pulled measuring tape, ensuring all slack is removed (this will help you to capture an accurate reading).
Take note of the measurement in inches, and then add 1" to determine your jacket size. For example, if your chest measures 41", your jacket size will be 42.
- USD550 deposit to order, and USD550 on shipping
- Made in Scotland
- 15mm black sheepskin leather
- Waxy black horsehide trims
- Black fleece lining throughout
- Fleece-lined collar
- One external map pocket
- Buckle side-cinches
- Heavyweight nickel hardware
- Custom Air Military zipper developed by YKK
- These jackets are made to special order and take about 4 weeks from receipt of order
- Please see "HOW WE MEASURE" tab for measuring instructions