14oz Money Denim Slim Straight Cut - Indigo (IH-666S-PD) Tag 34, Hemmed to 28.2''IH-RELOVE-053 One-Off Special
Highly experimental denim made part from Japanese Yen pulp. The weft is so thin there is not a lot of weft see-through on the face, resulting in a very dark indigo denim. A chance to own an extremely rare pair of Iron Heart jeans which remain in very good condition.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS RELOVE ITEM IS NON RETURNABLE
- Tag 34, in great overall condition
- Made in Japan
- Slim straight cut
- "Yenim" - the weft is made from Japanese currency pulp, so an obvious nickname!
- This highly experimental Japanese denim utilises the warp from our 18oz denim and uses a weft made from paper currency pulp, which is half the diameter of cotton yarn, but twice as strong
- We are delighted with the end result which is a denim that feels like 14oz but is stronger than 18oz
- Because the currency pulp weft is so thin there is not a lot of weft see-through on the face, resulting in a very dark indigo denim
- Button fly and hidden rivets
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching
- Washed - no shrinkage to be expected
- PLEASE NOTE - THIS RELOVE ITEM IS NON RETURNABLE
All measurements are specific to this product. The best way to determine the size you need is to find a similar item that fits you well, then measure the same way we do (see "How We Measure" tab) and compare with the measurements on the table below. Actual measurements for the same Iron Heart item/tag size can vary somewhat so if a specific dimension is important to you (for example arm length) please ask us to check this before we ship by adding a note to your order. Measurements for raw denim garments are pre-soak (allowance must be made for shrinkage).