A warm and versatile vest based on the classic N1 deck jacket which was first produced for the US Navy in the early 1940s. Indigo whipcord shell, alpaca lined with a windproof interlining, this is a great looking layer for colder days.
- Made in Japan
- Iron Heart's take on the traditional Jack without sleeves
- Indigo dyed whipcord, so will fade with use, abuse, wear and washing
- Long pile alpaca lining
- Over-spec’ed two-way YKK zipper with buttoned placket
- Throat latch
- Two snap fastened external handwarmer pockets
- Permex snapped internal pocket
- Additional interlining for increased wind resistance
- Internal pocket with snap fastening
- Model Sam wears L, AJ wears S, Steve, Chesson, Joe and Adam C wear M, Giles, Graham and Alex wear L
- At checkout, you can ADD A FREE PARACORD DRAWSTRING if you’d like one
- IF THIS OUTLET PURCHASE IS RETURNED STORE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN (NO REFUNDS)
See discussed in Iron Heart Forum
Want patches? Click here?